Introduction

Hello,
My name is Ken Straka. I've always enjoyed traveling. Some of my fondest memories from childhood involve me being away from home. I think I inherited these traits from my mother... who was always planning our next holiday. As I've grown, I've kept pushing the limits of where I go... and don't even consider myself to be on a holiday unless I'm getting my passport stamped. I was extremely lucky to find a career that actually requires me to travel (to the other side of the world). I've been around the world many times and have had some incredible experiences with some incredible people. This has only increased my desire to continue "jetsetting".

Anyways, I think my reason for creating this blog was to share some random experiences. It also gave me something to do while I was stuck at the airport. Enjoy!

1 comment: